Saturday 12 January 2013

Crimson Darkness by Amos Cassidy

Crimson Darkness (Crimson, #2)Crimson Darkness by Amos Cassidy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been looking forward to Crimson Darkness ever since reading Crimson Midnight. The second book in the series is packed full of action, adventure, and danger. After London was plunged into darkness, everybody left is fighting to save themselves and the world as they knew it. All of our favorite characters are back, and there are some new players who I am very interested in reading more about. Rose is struggling with some decisions she has had to make and some new information she has to deal with about herself.

Crimson Darkness was much darker and more sinister than the first book. You can see the definitive shift from the old world to the new one and the toll the stress of fighting every moment for life has taken on the characters. Tension is high and everyone knows that likely disaster is imminent.

Once again the storyline was unpredictable and exciting. I love being surprised every step of the way. And, oh my God do the authors know how to write a cliffhanger! I will not be able to get my hands on the next book to find out what happens soon enough!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment