Tuesday 12 November 2013

Aftershocks by Kristine Cayne

Aftershocks (Six-Alarm Sexy, #0.5)Aftershocks by Kristine Cayne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After reading books one and two in this series, I was excited to go back to this prequel and find out exactly what happened during the earthquake that was the start of this book series. The author took us back and reintroduced us to all the characters we know and love before we were in love with them. We got to see how Dani and Erica became friends and Erica and Jamie's volatile relationship.

I know series are meant to be read in order, but I'm actually glad I had read books one and two before this novella. If I had read this first, the burning curiosity created by Under His Command and Everything Bared would not have been there. If you have read or are planning on reading the Six Alarm Sexy series, this is a must read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment